The lab is led by Prof. Carlos Camps and it consists of a multidisciplinary team with an extensive experience in the search for new biomarkers and signatures in cancer, as well as in the development of customized therapies in clinical oncology.
Our research pivots on the study of cancer cells as well as its microenvironment, with special focus on immune cells. Our final goal is to identify novel prognostic and predictive biomarkers and new molecular targets, and to facilitate their implementation into the clinics. Current areas of interests include: liquid biopsies, biomarkers of response to immune-based therapies and the development of 3D models for lung cancer. Our research is supported by several national and international grants.
– Thesis defended between 01/01/2012 and 31/12/2018
– Advanced level in written and spoken English
– With prior 1st author-publications
– Hardworking and motivated
– Stays abroad (>1 year), preferably in worldwide recognized scientific institutions
– Experience in cancer molecular biology
– Experience in cancer genomics
– Experience in immunology
– Experience in animal modeling of human cancer
– Experience in translational cancer research
Post-doctoral position to be involved in different lung cancer projects, with a strong component of immunology and genomic analysis (NGS).
Please submit a covering letter stating your motivation and research interests, and a CV with at least two referees to: Carlos Camps (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Eloisa Jantus (email@example.com)